Workman's Compensation and Auto Injury Claims
Workman’s Compensation and Auto Injury Claims:
When an injury or accident has occurred as the result of an on-the-job or automobile accident please let us know when you are scheduling your appointment or checking-in. Unless it is an emergency you must first notify your employer or motor vehicle insurance agency, or possibly both, to report the injury or accident. Providing us information about who is responsible for covering your care allows us to file the insurance claim correctly. This will help reduce billing confusion and problems.
Information we will request includes:
- Employer name or Motor vehicle insurance agency name.
- Claim mailing address.
- Phone number of employer or motor vehicle insurance.
- Claim number, if known previous to or at the time of the appointment.
- Date of injury or accident.
- Description of the Injury or accident.